Final step of the Patch 2 performances updates.
- We have finalized the second cycle of performance patches.
First step of the engagement system:
- You can no longer gain any xp unless engaged in PvE:
- You get engaged by:
- damaging or debufing a monster.
- being damaged or being debuffed by a monster.
- buffing or healing a player that is engaged.
Quality of life:
- Removed launch's reagent cost and added it to the default hotbar for new characters.
- Added chat options to change the global font and its size.
- Auto forgive kills and ganks for clans and party.
- When reaching the unlock level for a magic school subskill, it is automatically learned.
- Spells that do not have any organic ways of leveling in PvE will now be linked to the school skill level, or the subskill that was unlocked right before it.
- If you already had the spell elveled, it will keep its level until the skill it is linked to catches up.
- Existing skill manuals will still provide levels to the individual spells, but they won't level more until the skill they are linked to catches up.
- Spells give extra XP to the subskill they are linked to, in order to have a direct impact on their own progression.
- For the levels to update, you need to cast a spell of that school in PvE at least once.
- This patch changed all of the seldom used skills like buffs and heals to instead of have their own progression, be linked to the progression of the sub- skill of the school that the spell is part of.
For the full list of linked spells see: List of linked spells
|1.0 • 1.1 • 1.2 • 1.3 • 1.4 • 1.5 • 2.0 • 2.1 • 2.2 • 2.3 • 2.4 • 2.5 • 2.6 • 3.0 • 3.0.1• 3.1 • 3.2 • 3.3 |
3.4 • 3.5 • 3.6 • 3.7 • 3.8 • 3.8a • 3.8b • 3.9 • 3.10 • 3.11